CYXX based C172 Partners Wanted
Cessna 172 Partners Wanted
• Well maintained hangared C172
• $750 one time refundable security deposit
• Oct 2020 rate $146 hr wet air time no tax
• Very few restrictions
• Min 3 hrs per month April-Oct
• Min 1 hrs per month Nov-March
• On Line booking first come first serve
• No term, cancel any time
• CPL or ATPL Time builders
• Cross Country flyers
• Family Fun
Perfect for those who want:
• Lower flying costs
• Flexible open self serve booking with few rules and restrictions
• No minimum flying hour charge for layover bookings
• Extensive Cessna 172 checkout for pilots returning to flying after some time as inactive
1980 C172N, 3200 TTSN 1,100 SMOH, VFR only.
Lycoming O320-H2AD 160hp original engine with all AD/SD including "T-Mod".
VOR, ILS, ADF, GarminSL40 Com, Cessna Nav/Com, Garmin 327 transponder, KMD150-GPS, Pulselite LED, Rosen Visors, Kannad 406 ELT with cockpit remote. NDH. New baffles. Well maintained. Annual Nov. 1, 2020. Known to be always hangared since at least 2009.
Kept in an insulated, humidity controlled, quartz lit hangar in Abbotsford. Engine preheater. Free parking 50 steps away. Park in hangar. Headsets, survival gear and pfd's available. No more wet, hot or cold walk-arounds!
On-line Calendar bookings can be made and revised from any device. First come, first serve.
Commercial License in process, with at least 250 hrs total time and mountain endorsement. Higher experienced PPL will be considered. No accidents or infractions.
1. Please complete form. No random Q&A. unless the form is completed. You will be notified if eligible usually within 24 hours.
2. Telephone meeting.
3. Viewing of the equipment and hangar.
4. $200 Orientation fee paid. Pays for check ride if not proceeding. Non refundable.
5. Check Ride. May require more than one session depending on experience and currency.
6. Access to on-line calendar and flight bag are provided.
7. Review Insurance Policy, Shareholder Agreement and SOP.
8. Pay balance of fees.
9. Orientation checklist completed.
10. Start Flying!
Ad published October 26, 2020