BCGA Honour Coin
The BCGA Honour Coin has been introduced as a way for BCGA Members to give a memento or token of recognition. These custom coins are meant to be purchased by members for the purpose of gifting them to others. The idea is for these coins to truly mean something and have value that is not monetary but sentimental.
Buy a few to keep in your flight bag to award to deserving individuals.
Giving or receiving an honour coin is a sign of appreciation and respect.
Reasons for gifting an honour coin may Include but are not limited to:
- Recognition of a good deed.
- Recognition of someone that has gone above and beyond.
- Recognition of a flying accomplishment such as a solo, license or rating.
- Token of thanks for a flight instructor, ramp attendant, flying club member or mentor.
- Memento of a first flight for a child or adult as pilot or passenger.
- Memento for that one passenger that is terrified of flying but took to the air anyway.
- Token of appreciation for that airline employee that went the extra mile.
- Memento to give to a visiting pilot or when visiting another pilot from outside BC.
The reasons for gifting a Honour Coin are limited only by your imagination. The more special the reason for gifting one the more valuable the coin becomes to the recipient.
If you've been gifted coins from multiple people, consider gifting one to a deserving individual if the opportunity presents itself.
If you gift a coin consider sharing with us why you gifted the coin and to whom with the community so that we can all enjoy the act of recognition. (Facebook: BC General Aviation / Instagram: @bcgeneralaviation / Email: email@example.com) #bcgahonourcoin
Embossed Metal Coin with Durable Enamel Colouring
Coin Size: 1.75"
(2 For $10)